The AMESA restaurant has 1 Michelin star and is owned by Spanish cook Juan Amador, *** chef who is mostfamous in Germany for his molecular kitchen. It is a very credible address because the restaurant has 8 different Rueda wines on the permanent list. The kitchen chef of AMESA is a former student of Juan Amador. Her style is international, very modern and matches very well with the image of the Rueda wines.
The Rueda menu at AMESA, shown and explained in all aspects on 4 full pages in the SOMMELIER magazine, willinspire restaurants all over Germany to put Rueda wines on their menu and to serve them with their meals.
Therefore the focus of the article is on the food pairing potential of Rueda, underlined by the special menu ofAMESA and corresponding explanations of sommelière Kerstin Hellmich.
En esta acción han participado los siguientes vinos:
- Bodegas Naia: Naia Verdejo 2010.
- Belondrade Belondrade y Lurton, Fermentado en barrica 2008
- Haciendas de España Vega de la Reina, Verdejo 2010
- Avelino Vegas Montespina, Verdejo 2010
- Palacio de Bornos La Caprichosa, Verdejo 2010
- Javier Sanz Viticultor Villa Narcisa, Verdejo 2010
- Bodegas Pradorey PR 3 Barricas, 2008
- Bodegas Félix Lorenzo Cachazo Carrasviñas, Verdejo 2010
- Bódega Gótica Trascampanas, Verdejo 2010
- Bodegas Garci Grande Garci Grande, Verdejo 2010
- Bodega Hermanos del Villar Oro de Castilla, Verdejo 2010
- Pagos del Rey Blume Verdejo 2010