DATE: January 9 th.
PLACE: NEW YORK
The Ribera y Rueda Campaign team along with our ambassador MS Alexander LaPratt will be hosting a trade tasting on Monday, January 9th to introduce new vintages from D.O. Rueda along with a selection of next vintage releases D.O. Ribera del Duero for top-tier wine journalists, wine trade and experts, sommeliers, wine directors and retailers.
We hope you can participate and strongly encourage you send your wines for the event in order to help us build and maintain trade relations from a media and industry standpoint. There are many benefits to participation:
· Your wines will have visibility across wine journalists (Wine Spectator, Wine & Spirits), Importers, Sommeliers and Retail contacts
· It is important to provide these industry tastemakers with the opportunity to personally experience the wines and the regions
· This exposure will help to generate ongoing news coverage of the wines and regions as well as factor into distribution consideration
Requirements for participation:
· Wines must have a US importer.
– Please send 4 bottles of up to 24 different wines from Rueda‘s 2016 vintage to taste at the event (older vintages of barrel fermented wines are acceptable)
– From Ribera please send 4 bottles of up to 24 different wines that are representative of the following styles: 2016 joven / 2015 roble / 2014 crianza / 2013 reserva / 2010 Gran Reserva.
· Provide digital versions of tech sheets (English version) along with high-resolution bottle shots and winery brochures.
– Provide importer contact information and NY distributor contact information